Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. You are required to read and understand them before instructing iPhone Apps Store or proceeding further on this web site. If you do not accept these terms please do not use this Website or the services provided by us as described on this Website.
Where the context admits: “We” or “Us” includes iPhone Apps Store. “You” includes the person purchasing the services or any party acting on the customer’s instructions. “Contract” means the contract constituted by the terms and conditions in our proposal (if submitted), these terms and conditions and your acceptance of them (as indicated by your ordering the provision of the Services). “Services” include any product or service sold (or provided at no cost) to You by us. “Account” means any one or more Services that could be assigned solely to You. A “User” is defined as a Customer using any or our products and services.
1. By ordering Services You are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.
2. We reserve the right to update these Terms and Conditions at any time by notice to you with immediate effect. If you do not agree to the relevant changes, your only remedy is to terminate the Services by 14 days notice to us.
3. Should You wish to cancel your Account, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will only be given in relation to the basic source code sold on the site (product) not delivered within 24 hours. Where this is not the case, any outstanding payment must still be made in full.
4. Refunds in relation to any other Services will be given at Our discretion.
5. Handling complaints: Should You have any complaints regarding Services/Products received from Us, please send an email to email@example.com describing the nature of your complaint. We will acknowledge the complaint within 5 working days and provide a likely timescale for resolving the dispute and keeping You informed about progress. All complaints will be considered highly confidential, and will be dealt with as priority.
6. We reserve the right to cancel Your Account at any time by notice with immediate effect, without cause.
7. You agree to keep us up to date with any changes in your contact details. This includes the provision of a working email address that you regularly check.
8. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall operate to exclude or limit Our liability for (a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or (b) any breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or section 2 of the supply of Goods and Services Act 1982; or (c) fraud; or (d) any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
9. Subject to 8 immediately above, We will not be held liable or responsible for any direct or indirect loss or damages to Your business or that of any third party nor for any loss of profits, opportunity or data.
10. Subject to 8 and 9 immediately above, Our liability shall in no circumstances exceed the total sums paid to Us by You under the relevant contract.
11. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE SAME GRAPHICS AND CONTENT COMES WITH SOURCE CODE. THIS IS JUST FOR SOURCE CODE UNDERSTANDING.
12. YOU CAN NOT SELL SAME SOURCE CODE TO ANYONE WITHOUT TAKING APPROVAL FROM US, You can use this source code for you only.
If You subscribe to our Products/Service you understand and agree that:
1. iPhone Apps Store accept no liability for any action taken as a result of the report provided to You and that nothing in the Audit report constitutes legal advice.
2. You should consult a qualified lawyer on any specific legal problem or matter.
3. You fully understand the extent of the products functionality based on the available demo and screenshots.
4. While new upgrades and features may be included in future releases of the apps (Products) free of charge, there may be an administrative fee to retrospectively add these to your existing account.
5. No refund can be provided in the event of cancellation.
6. We shall have the right to suspend Services at any time and for any reason, generally without notice.
7. We do not provide technical support. if you need technical support, we offer paid support based on mutual understanding.
1. All charges payable by You for Services shall be in accordance with the scale of charges, rates and payment frequencies published from time to time by us on our web site and shall be due and payable in advance of our Service provision. We reserve the right to change pricing at any time although all pricing is guaranteed for the period of pre-payment.
2. All renewals will be made on our Terms & Conditions & Prices current at the time of the renewal. While We will attempt to contact You prior to renewal date, You are responsible for ensuring all payments by due date.
3. All payments must be in GBP (with the exception of online credit card payment) for International clients.
4. Without prejudice to our other rights and remedies under these Terms and Conditions, if any sum payable is not paid on or before the due date, We shall be entitled forthwith to suspend or cancel the provision of Services to you.
Money Back Guarantee:
1. We do not provide money back if your order is processed and we have already sent download link to download source code.
2. Accounts cancelled/terminated by iPhone Apps Store for violating our Terms and Conditions or Acceptable Usage Policy do not qualify for money back guarantee. Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund.
1. If You fail to pay any sums due to us as they fall due, We may suspend or cancel any Services without notice to you. Accounts are typically suspended seven days after the due date, and fully cancelled after a further twenty one days.
2. If You breach any of these terms and conditions We may suspend or cancel any Services without notice to you.
3. If You are a company and You go into insolvent liquidation or suffer the appointment of an administrator or administrative receiver or enter into a voluntary arrangement with your creditors or any analogous event, We shall be entitled to suspend or cancel any Services without notice to you.
4. We reserve the right to suspend Services at any time. In the event of this You will be entitled to a pro-rata refund based upon the remaining period of pre-payment.
5. Where payment has been made by credit or debit card, any refund will only be issued to the same credit or debit card. All credit and debit card refunds are subject to a 10% administration fee against the original purchase price.
You agree that You shall defend, indemnify, save and hold iPhone Apps Store harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney’s fees asserted against iPhone Apps Store, its agents, officers, employees and assignees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless iPhone Apps Store against liabilities arising out of; (1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with servers operated by iPhone Apps Store
; (2) any defective products sold to customers from servers operated by iPhone Apps Store.
We will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, nondeliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by us or any third party acting on our behalf. We expressly disclaim all and provide no representations or warranties in respect of this website, its contents or the services provided by us. We do not represent or warrant that the information accessible on or via this website is accurate, complete or current.
The reproduction, modification, permanent storage, or retransmission of the contents of this Web Site is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of iPhone Apps Store. All Rights Reserved.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
If any provision (or part of a provision) of these Terms and Conditions are found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall remain in force. If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision would be valid enforceable or legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision shall apply with whatever modification is necessary to give effect to the commercial intention of the parties.